Our Service Offer
Scope of action
Our role is Assistance to Project Management all over the IT Operations means/services, namely
- Telecoms (MPLS, VPN, international, domestic) and networks (LAN, MAN, WLAN,...)
- Physical infrastructure: data centers, wiring, facilities (dataroom, energy,...)
- Operating safety: availability, risk analysis, plans and emergency services
- The Operations Services and Support Engineering
Service offer, and methodology
We can propose various and flexible ways to assit our customer:
Audit of current services/solutions: architecture, security/availability, service contract.
Call for tenders management, from needs requirements to the finalization of the contract service and its follow-up.
Project steering of the implementation and/or migration
Services Engineering: Development of processes and tools for monitoring quality of contracts: KPIs, governance, etc...
Beyond the classical project management principles (planning, phases, deliverables), additional work methods are possible such as:
- animation of interactive workshops, integrating heterogeneous profiles and skills: project framing, feasibility, SWOT,...
- training and/or knowledge transfer
- development of internal communication plan.
Telecommunications and networks
- RFPs for telecommunications networks (national, international, VPN,...), in various industries: retail, manufacturing, government agencies,... From needs analysis to roll-out and contract follow-up.
- RFPs and rollout of Local Area and Wireless Networks (LAN, MAN, WLAN),
- Oursourced Managed Network Services (MNS), supervision of network services and security (NSOC)
IT Operations Engineering
- Audit of the existing situation: architecture, security/availability, service contract, SLA, governance.
- RFP and contract management: hosting and value added services (supervision, AMS,...), Customer Support service (Service Desk) and Support organization
- Analysis of vulnerability and/or availability of IT Infrastructure and Services.
- Development of catalog of services, governance of the Service Centre.
IT Infrastructure projects with multiple skills/topics
context: structural changes (Organization, mergers and acquisitions, geographical extensions, relocations) or functional (impact of major changes in the IT infrastructure)
- Project plan and roadmap, with inventory of IT topics to be considered and processed.
- Analysis of vulnerability and availability of services
- Project management and coordination
- Sourcing and management of suppliers and service providers
- Project acceptance and setup of operation processes see examples
Management of technology changes
Technological evolutions result in foreseeing significant leaps both in back-office services and tools, and in access modes to the IS resources. It includes (but not limits to) the increasing role of mobile objects or smartphones, the BYOD paradigm, M2M applications (Machine to Machine), voice-data convergence. Those changes should be evaluated and tested.
- Impact analysis and evaluation: cost of ownership, security, ergonomics...
- Development, piloting and evaluation of POC (Proof-Of-Concept)
- Engineering deployment and operation